Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Can't believe all these other ratings - Review of 1888 Hotel - by 8Hotels, Sydney, Australia - T

Dear Lucidwayn,

I was very surprised and saddened to read your review, I am also saddened that I have not yet seen a response to the message I sent to you directly. I had hoped to gain a better understanding of your comments.

I agree with you that it is imperative to have a great nights sleep in a hotel. As can be seen from many of our other reviews, guests love our beds. They love them so much they want to buy them and we have started replacing the beds in our other properties with these beds. Australian king bed ensembles (both domestic and commercial) are made with two equal sized bases, they are manufactured this way for ease of transportation and movement.

We are in a stunningly refurbished Heritage listed converted wool store. We have no buildings directly adjacent to any of our windows so I am still unsure as to the concrete wall to which you refer.

We have a great product, a great team and we are strive to always provide genuine and intuitive service.

Lucidwayn, I truly am very sorry that you did not love your experience with us.

Warm regards,
Andrew Adams-Smith
General Manager

discount oakley sunglasses
Oakley Sunglasses Discount
Cheap Oakley Sunglasses For Sale

Read more:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home